31 mai 2009

Quand cela fait sens ... ou pas. [Ballade No1 in G Minor, Opus/Chopin+La Jeune Fille et la Mort, 2e mouvement/Schubert]+klik me


1. Jean Seberg is my favourite actress. Definitly.
2. I dislike (... ok, I'm not found of, it's better...) theatre and actors (who doesn't know ?! => urban space is enough! theatre in the theatre, that's what I really like) but today, I've seen the best performance in my life. And falled in joy.
3. I'm deeply happy to be alive
3. I've been alone tonight. Walking in the streets.
4. But in fact I didn't stay alone.
5. Life is a diary challenge
5. I met a lot of good people.
5 Bis. That's what I'm looking for. Good people/ la Bonté
6. I'm sick of people who wanna break me down. I piss on them (oups)... Sometimes it's too much./l'Accumulation
10. I'm growing up, dears.
24. One of my best memories is. You know what because it's yours too.
102. Sometimes I'm very afraid about the (idea of) future, almost traumatized.
70009. J'ai décidé de sortir. Sans bruit. Avec ce qu'il me fallait pour faire un bout de chemin. Du blanc, Schubert et Chopin. Je recommencerai plus souvent. Je suis partie à la recherche de l'imprévisible. J'ai vu beaucoup de gens beaux.

Aucun commentaire: